The surface of the funnel is smooth and without burr 70pcs/ box
A single bubble film package
FUNNELS,Glazed porcelain Buchner funnel for fast filtration. BUCHNER, PORCELAIN Buchner funnel with fixed perforated plate, glazed both inside and outside with the exception of the top rim. Due to its inherent properties, Porcelain Labware is widely used in the chemistry laboratory. It has excellent resistance to all reagents except hydrofluoric acid, and is highly resistant to thermal shock while having a very low coefficient of expansion. The average coefficient of expansion from 20° to 200°C is 3.56 x 10-5 gradually increasing to 4.69 x 10-5 at 1000°C. To prevent thermal stress cracks on porcelain ware do not exceed a heating/cooling rate of 200°C per hour.
To prolong the life of porcelain products:Avoid contact of heated ware with a cold surface. Carefully inspect labware prior to each use and do not use any product that appears defective. To prevent thermal stress cracks on porcelain ware do not exceed a heating/cooling rate of 200°C per hour.
• Material: Porcelain
• Filter Paper Diameter (mm): 70
• Capacity (mL): 200
• Overall Height (InchShort): 13.875
• Thermal Shock Resistance - average coefficient of expansion from 20° C to 200° C is 3.56 x 10-5
• Gradually increasing to 4.69 x 10-5 at 1050°C. Every batch of porcelain is heat tested in our factory
• Glaze - No softening occurs up to 1000°C, and it is extremely white
Resistance to Chemical Action - Resistance to acids and alkalies is excellent, except for hydrofluoric acid.